Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lily's Headstone... our beautiful surprise..

My beautiful surprise.. 

Lily, my family, and I have waited 5 months for this headstone.. patiently waited and it is perfect. 

This was waiting for me today when I went to visit Lily. I needed this more than you will ever know... It means a lot to me. Sadly, I am excited and happy about my child getting her headstone.

I think the happiness is definitely turning to sadness now though... it is really sad.. really.. if you think about it.. I was just so happy earlier.

I tried posting this picture four times and it wouldn't work.. in the meantime I received a phone call from a telemarketer wanting me to give money to kids with cancer. I said that I was really sorry but this is not a good time so I was unable to help.. then she went into her speech about...

"I want you to imagine.. a child.. a sick child in the hospital... can you picture that.. that is who I want you to give money too.. " and she went on and on... I kept trying to stop her but she wouldn't.... she wouldn't..

I finally said "MA'AM.... if you only knew.. I know exactly what a sick child in the hospital looks like.. I don't have to imagine... I lost my child recently because her heart was sick.. "

She apologized and said.. "Oh.. I'm sorry..take care..I'm really sorry".. ugh... I was on such a high earlier.. ugh... I still love this headstone though..

It's here Lily.. it's finally here...


No comments:

Post a Comment