Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lily's 7th Angelversary & The 7th Lily Grace Challenge

Will you do a good deed tomorrow? Will you do something nice for another person in memory of my sweet angel Lily Grace and all other babies, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, friends, family members... everyone gone too soon or simply everyone gone before us?

Tomorrow at 3:30 pm will be exactly 7 months from when I held my baby in my arms after we had to turn her life support off... that is when she took her last breath. When I Lily's 1st Angelversary was coming... I wanted a way to make that day not so horrible.. not such a bad day.

I came up with "The Lily Grace Challenge". I ask that you do something nice for other people that day... then you write on her page "Done Lily" so I know that on this sad, sad day.. that people are remembering my sweet angel, other angels and doing good deeds in their memory...

I just came across this story that I hope you watch:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151426715847893

Will you share "The Lily Grace Challenge" with others? Will you participate? Will you let me know that you participated.. to know that goodness is being done in my angels memory really does help... It is so hard to lose your child and so many days or "dates" hold hard memories for my family and I... tomorrow is one of them.

Will you accept "The Lily Grace Challenge"... the 7th Lily Grace Challenge? ♥



Lily's Mommy- Amy


Link to the challenge page: 
https://www.facebook.com/events/288029891329023/


No comments:

Post a Comment