Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing

The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing ♥

How can you help with our hairbow project… The Lily Grace Project that helps to give sick kids in the hospital hairbows? I will be posting this a few times so I can reach as many people aspossible.. Here are a few ways:

1. You can make hairbows and mail them to me- or- You can buy ribbon, accessories, or anything related to hairbows on your own & mail them to me at Lily’s grandma’s address:
Dixie Pifer
c/o Lily Grace
8100 Cedar Brook Dr
Louisville, KY 40219

2. You can buy hairbows from us which help us fund The Lily Grace Project. Simply email me at lilygraceproject@yahoo.com

3. Lastly.. you can actually buy ribbon online and have it mailed to me directly:

Click this link:http://www.facebook.com/groups/166298490190366/
Ask to join the group and Hope (Lily’s friend) will let you join.
Click on the photo album titled “Lily Grace Project”
Pick which ribbon you want to buy for our project.
Make a comment under that picture.. simply say how much ribbon you want to buy (5 yards, 10 yards, or however much you want to buy for our project).
Hope will message you and she will send you an invoice so you can safely pay through PayPal.

That’s it… so if you have any questions- Ask Hope or myself! I get asked a lot “How can I help” which is why I was so excited about this opportunity. Hope has found some wonderful heart, ladybug, girl superhero, sister, guardian angel ribbon and some wonderful center pieces that we do not have yet.

We are excited and we appreciate your help! No pressure… I’m just glad that I can finally tell people how they can help!!! Thank you everyone!!! Much love from Lily’s family!!

P.S. Thank you to everyone that has already helped!!



Superhero ribbon for sick kids in the hospital.. so appropriate.. don't you think? I do think kids fighting to live in the hospital (or even at home) are superheroes in my eyes! My Lily Grace was a little super hero... such a fighter!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment