Monday, March 11, 2013

Lily & all of my kids

Recent posts from Lily's Facebook page: Never Forget Lily Grace

Lily with her brother's and sister's.. thought it would be fun to share their baby pictures... Sarah is 17 so I didn't want to embarrass her ❤❤

Do you have a story that you want me to share about your kids? Do you want prayers for a sickness or struggle??

It doesn't have to be heart or angel related.. If they need prayers, if you want them to be remembered, or thought about.. and you want to share their story on my Lily's page... Please send their story, picture, page/ blog that you want to share & anything else to my email: lilygraceproject@yahoo.com


So true.. Lost loved ones are not replaceable.. 
Photo: So true.. Lost loved ones are not replaceable..  

Any thoughts?? Does this picture have a special meaning for you?
**Written March 7th**   Guess what I learned about my angel baby Lily who would be 7 months old on Monday, March 11th? 

"Your baby's next trick: Crawling

Ready, set, crawl! Once your little one figures out how to crawl, everything changes. If you've put off childproofing, now's a good time to do it. Take a look at the signs your baby's about to start crawling and the different forms it can take. Hands and knees aren't the only option!"

That's right... You see- I still get emails from Babycenter and other websites that sent me messages during my pregnancy... Why don't I cancel the emails you ask??...

There isn't an option for "child passed away" so the other choice is to delete their existence from my profile and that's not going to happen.. so instead I just get weekly emails about what my baby is doing and her milestones... ❤❤

I also get mail about diapers, formula, baby products, baby coupons, etc.. It's a no win situation...

As hard & painful as it is to get or see these things... calling people to say that your child has XXX.. you know.. the bad D word.. died.. ;( that's WAY harder to do than see these things or to delete their profile.. that will never happen..❤❤❤

The life of a grieving parent, grieving family member, grieving loved one... ugh.. Things like this happen when you least expect it.. ❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment