Monday, March 11, 2013

I went to visit my child today... :(

Written on Sunday, March 10, 2013 on Lily's Facebook page: 

You shouldn't have to visit your child at the cemetery... 

I went to visit my child today
Not at school and not at home
But where she will forever stay

My arms is where my child should be
Getting love and kisses for eternity
Not in the ground away from me

That's all.. Plain and simple.. you shouldn't have to visit your child at the cemetery. You shouldn't go to a cemetery in anticipation that maybe their headstone has arrived..

How bittersweet.. I can't wait for my daughters headstone to arrive.. I should be anticipating or anxious about other things in my child's life.. not a headstone.

A parent should never have to even see their child's headstone...for other parents it's an urn to hold their child's ashes.. it's just unnatural..

I know she visits us everyday.. Maybe Lily's excited about seeing her headstone too.. We will all just keep waiting ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment