Sunday, March 24, 2013

Exciting Hairbow news.... :)

Posted March 18th on Lily's Facebook page:  Never Forget Lily Grace

The Lily Grace Project.. exciting information to share!! 

One of Lily's Facebook friends has a way of buying hairbow ribbon and she has been looking for some beautiful ribbon for "The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing". 

Look at this beautiful ribbon.. I know it is not traditional but it is guardian angel ribbon.. a boy & girl angel that says "Watching Over You".. how perfect for sick children in the hospital that my Lily and so many other angel children are watching over the sick babies.

She has also found new ladybug, hearts, "Love my sister" ribbon... so many things that my family and I can use for our hairbow project.

The exciting opportunity.. people on Lily's page ask me all of the time how they can help. Some people ask if they can donate ribbon or even make hairbows for the Lily Grace Project. The answer is definitely yes! Well now... there will be a link soon where people can buy ribbon that Lily's friend has found.. they can buy the ribbon and it will be shipped directly to me so we can use it for our hairbow project!

There are some great opportunities for our project around the corner and one thing that I will be talking to the hospital about is seeing if my family and I can come make hairbows with the parents once a month maybe... when you are sitting there just staring at your child and hoping that they make it.. or anticipating the next doctor, labwork, test result, etc that you will be getting.. how perfect that parents can make hairbows while they sit there.

The hospital did ask if my family and I would possibly want to come show them how to make bows so they can show the parents.. that is why I want to ask if we can come make hairbows at Kosair... So stay tuned if you are interested.. I do NOT get any money from anyone buying us ribbon on that link..... there is NO profit for us.. just ribbon that comes to us to make more and more hairbows to spread joy through hairbows!!

The Lily Grace Project... so exciting!!! Miss you sweet angel Lily but you are doing great things!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment