Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Angels Among Us".. Paige, ladybugs and our Lily Grace


"Angels Among Us".... Sweet baby Paige, Ladybugs, and Lily Grace ♥

This is sweet baby Paige that my family and I met by donating hairbows at Kosair through the Lily Grace Project. I shared her story before and I just wanted to let you know that she is growing and making great progress! Paige's Mom wrote something that I wanted to share: (I hope that is okay Lori) ♥

" I saw this and found it very fitting tonight... I'm sure many of u have heard of, or seen me mention the never forget lily grace project!!

For those of u who aren't familiar with them.... It is a project led by an amazing woman who lost her sweet baby lily around six months ago... Her little lily spent her time here on earth in the Kosairs nicu... The project makes hair bows attached to lily pix and story and distributes them to the babies at the kosairs nicu in remembrance of the sweet lily grace.

On Valentine's Day Paige received a bow from them..since then Amy Elzy (lilys mom) and I have shared stories, became friends & noticed so many 'coincidences' between our stories...

One major one is that Amy called Lily "lily bug" and lady bugs were their thing....I didnt know this until recently... but lady bugs have been surrounding Paige since the day Lily's bow was dropped off... Paiges footprint valentine was a lady bug, I took a vase in that had love bug & lady bugs, a stool they sat next to her incubator was a ladybug, out fits but most importantly a line in the book that was given to us called on the night u were born...... its says that "none of the lady bugs flew a way and if a lady bug lands and decides to stay its to show u how special u r"

Amy made a statement tonight that gave me chills... "The lady bugs are just one of many signs that my Lily Grace is watching over Paige... Whispering in her tiny ear that she will get through this, and soon come home to be with mommy and daddy..."

Wow!! (Sorry if this is hard to make sense of I'm crying my eyes out as I type) Paige has been doing so incredibly well and is a miracle baby to say the least.... There is not a doubt in my mind that Lily lead the Lily Grace project to us.... These lady bugs can't be just a coincidence... I think Any is right... Lily is telling us she is watching over Paige... And everything is and is going to be ok... So lily (our/Paige's angel) take care of my baby girl ♥"

I've met so many incredible people through my baby Lily and the Lily Grace Project.. she continues to bless lives even after she went to heaven... It is so true that there are angels among us and Lily sure was an angel on earth and she is now one in heaven...

Please take time to listen to this... "Angels Among Us"... I truly believe my Lily and so many are angels among us... she had a purpose for being here and it continues to unfold...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYFPMjCgKA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment