Saturday, February 16, 2013

Very Vulnerable Post.. Tears..


TEARS of a grieving Mom: Very personal.. Vulnerable picture..

Can any grieving parent relate to this picture? I had a huge meltdown in the shower today (where it happens a lot..). Thoughts and feelings can come hard and strong when you are alone or it's quiet..car, bed at night, shower, etc..

Sobbing.. Uncontrollable.. Noisy.. Big cry.. "I want my baby back.. It's not fair.. Why aren't you here??"... Physically starts to hurt almost because the cry is so big and deep.. almost throw up because you cry so much... (That gagging/ coughing cry happened a lot after Lily became an angel)..

So I took this picture because I thought I wanted to share a big vulnerable moment.. Then I debated sharing because this is raw & real.. But I decided to share if it helps at least one other person or let's another grieving person know that other people are hurting like them too...

These big.. BIG sad moments can happen out of nowhere.. Don't get me wrong.. I cry daily but this is deep.. deep crying.. ❤❤. To the person that can relate to this.. "You Are Not Alone!!"

P.S. dear family.. I haven't gone off the deep end.. This did not just happen in the last few minutes so you don't have to rush over.. I'm "ok"... It's just a new normal & something I have to go through..

I need to "FEEL" this emotional hurt & pain plus I need to express it.. Letting it out & sharing it doesn't mean that I'm doing worse than a person grieving quietly.. Please don't mistake that..

In fact- they may be doing worse than a grieving parent that is vocal & open about their grief.. Think about that everyone ❤❤.. We will each grieve differently and I just share the hard realities with other people ❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment