Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Taxes Suck... excuse my language!!

TAXES SUCK!! 2012 taxes ask... "Let us know if any of these apply to Lily: Disabled, Passed away in 2012, or None of These Apply."

I had to check "Passed away in 2012" about my child on my taxes... 

REALLY? Excuse my language but it SUCKS!! I cried sooooo hard!!! I hope that none of you ever have to check that box!!!

It's like you can't escape it... not even for a minute.. EVERYTHING reminds you of your angel... this was like a slap in the face... I had to enter her name, social... and then essentially tell them that she died... REALLY??... I understand why but... it's so hard...

So... I sit here filing taxes and listening to the songs from my slide show in the background on my computer... "You Are Not Alone", "I Will Carry You", Somewhere over the Rainbow...etc...

You are worth it Lily.. I hate checking the box but.. you were worth it. The 18 days that you were here on earth and the 9 months that you grew inside my belly... you were and will always be... worth it!!

The flood of tears... it sucks.. but you are so worth it! All of my kids are worth it... ♥

http://youtu.be/pxZhEcTzn6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment