Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sign from Lily...

I posted this on Monday, February 4th on Lily's Facebook page "Never Forget Lily Grace":

Sign from my sweet angel Lily Grace: I had a hard night last night.. didn't sleep well.. I've been known to walk & talk in my sleep.. especially when I'm stessed, worried, scared, etc. 

Around 4 am I suddenly jumped up and yelled out in my sleep.. I don't remember what I was doing but I remember this anxiety or feeling like Lily was slipping from me..like I was trying to save her almost but I couldn't... poor Ricky.. I can't help it when I do this because I'm in the middle of sleeping.. So then I laid there trying to go back to sleep after that sudden panic of waking like that....

So fast forward to this morning.. I'm missing Lily so bad and I said please give me a sign Lily..please. I flipped through the radio channels over and over but none of her songs were on... so I played a song that I recorded on my cell phone of my daughter Makayla and I singing "Hero" by Mariah Carey.

The song is just special to me and reminds me of our own personal heroes like Lily or grieving parents even.. At that point a car gets in front of me and they have a Fleur-de-lis sticker on the back of their car (means flower of Lily)..

I said thanks Lily.. Then I park at work.. The song from my daughter and I ended and I turned the radio back up.. Guess what song was going off... "Hero" by Mariah Carey... Thanks Lily!! ❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment