Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lily's Mommy is on TV to tell Lily's story!!

Mommy's big day to tell Lily's story on Great Day Live WHAS 11.. Thank you to my coworker Evelyn who wrote Rachel Platt from Great Day Live because she was touched by our story..

Rachel wanted this picture of us together with the hairbow so they could use it as a "teaser" for our story that would air later that day.. She is so nice!! Thank you Rachel Platt for wanting to tell Lily's story!!

P.S. My daughter Makayla.. her teacher told her that she saw me on TV and that I'm famous now.. So she asked me last night out of nowhere.. "Are you famous Mommy?".. Then she smiled really big.. She said "I think you're famous".. (That's when she told me what her teacher said)..Thank you Mrs. Englert.. so sweet!! My kids are so excited that Lily and I were on TV ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment