Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sensory Processing !?!?!....

VERY Random post but... Sensory Processing Disorder.. I responded to a post on Facebook the other day in one of the private groups that I am a part of about Sensory Processing Disorders/ concerns and I had some parents that were interested in learning more so I thought I would share my presentation and paper just in case anyone else would want to see it.

My 7 year old son has sensory processing problems and when my education research class asked me to pick a topic that could help teachers... I thought of sensory concerns. I didn't fully understand it so I wanted to teach myself and if I could help educators too.. then great! So I did a presentation and here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1UBNx5PLcZGOHJSYzJYdHBjV3c/edit

and here is a link to the actual paper:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1UBNx5PLcZGZXFUTVNvT2pmOEU/edit

My presentation was better in person with visuals and demonstrations but I think it gives a great overview. Then once you read that I think the paper is much more detailed and can help with strategies (even at school too).. Just wanted to share if it even helps one person.. Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment