Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Posted on New Years Eve.. Leaving 2012..


I posted this at around 11 pm on December 31, 2012 on Lily's Facebook page: Never Forget Lily Grace.. 

The day Lily became an angel
As 2012 comes to a close.. it is very bittersweet. I never thought I would be so heartbroken for a year to be behind me but I am this year.. 2012 gave me the happiest and saddest moments.. all within one year.

I wanted to share this video as it was taken on Lily's last day here with us.. she is holding my hand and her Daddy's hand too. I haven't shared this video because for some reason.. it was filmed upside down. I'm sure I filmed it upside down that day because I had NO idea it was happening and my life that day was flipped upside down. I have tried numerous times to flip it around but for some reason.. I can't. I have tried to save it as a different file and that works but then it won't play in Facebook..

So like I tried and tried to fix Lily.. it didn't work and I lost my sweet baby but I tried.. so as I tried to fix this video.. it didn't work but I think it is symbolic of my 2012 as this is the year that flipped my year upside down.

I would not wish 2012 away because I had Lily in my life for most of 2012 through my pregnancy and then her birth.. I just didn't have her from August 30th and on.. I am sad for 2012 to end within the hour as I don't want my year that I spent with Lily to be over. I am forever grateful for my kids.. all of my kids.. I love all of my kids.. I can be sad and still love all of my kids at the same time.. Trust me.. they are all cherished!! I am just sad that such a sweet, precious life of our Lily Grace ended too soon.

I wish that I was going to just watch the ball drop and 2013 is here.. yeah. Then I go to bed and then I wake up a few times to help my baby through the night. Then I wake up tomorrow morning entering 2013 tired but with my whole family.. but you know my story.. now I don't sleep well because of my daughter but for a different reason.

It is hard to even say that I hope 2013 is better because 2012 blessed me with Lily.. I had all of my kids together in 2012... so I will share my upside down video.. as some of you can flip your phone around and it won't be so bad but... it is my life.. so I'll share it..

I will find a way to bring Lily into 2013 through The Lily Grace Project: Hairbows for Healing or through a Flat Stanley/ Flat Lily idea.. she will travel the world and people will know of our sweet Lily.. I will never forget 2012 as this is my roller coaster year.. and neither will my kids... Lily was and continues to be worth every minute of sadness that we have all felt.. Much love from Lily's family... Happy New Year to my kids, family, friends, and new friends from 2012... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment