Sunday, January 20, 2013

Models...

Recent posts from Lily's Facebook page (Never Forget Lily Grace):

I feel in my heart that we did everything possible to save Lily but sometimes thoughts creep in my head.. the what ifs.. What if we did this or that.. Went here.. Saw that person.. Maybe I didn't beg God enough .. I prayed but what if I prayed more.. 

I stop the thoughts as soon as they come because I know that my mind is just not listening to my heart that moment.. but.. what if.. Would she still be here ❤❤. That's hard.. I'm guessing this is normal and I'm sure other people feel that way about their loved ones that have passed..

Losing someone can be so full of guilt.. the what ifs- The way you grieve.. The way your mind thinks.. Just anything.. Losing someone is so complicated and multi-faceted..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a positive note.. I want to share two cute babies modeling a hairbow that their families got for them from us for "The Lily Grace Project:  Hairbows for Healing"


^^^My beautiful model is Lydia.. her Mommy is Rossalynn Crary. I did a contest one day to see who would share Lily's page to win a hairbow.. Rossalynn was the winner!! 

Lydia is modeling one of our heart hairbows with a headband. :) She sent me a few pictures but Lydia sticking her tongue out was perfect.. ha ha!! ♥ Rossalynn says: "We love our new hair bow"


^^^Lily's Facebook friend Kylie bought this beautiful hairbow for her precious niece Amaira who was born just one week before my Lily.

Kylie says "Yes she loved it here is just one picture I will send a better one once I get a headband for it :) thanks so much! I hope the other little one who gets a bow loves theirs just as much :) I started following when I realized how close Amaira's and Lily's birthday are to each other. I am so sorry and can't not imagine how you feel but you are taking something horrible and making something beautiful out of it. May God Bless both you and your family ♥ "

Always in my prayers

Kylie and Amaira
 — with Kylie McGee.

No comments:

Post a Comment