Monday, January 14, 2013

Lily's Friends in Heaven...

On Lily's Facebook page I have a photo album called "Lily's Friends in Heaven".  Here is what that album is about:
As a Mom you wonder who your child is friends with.. well it is no different for mothers who have angels in heaven. So many families have shared their story with me and I thought it was perfect to learn more about Lily's friends in heaven.. and to share their stories with you. If you have lost a child (any age) and you want to share their story, please email me at elzya@yahoo.com with their picture (or a picture of their outfit, toy, etc), story, dates, name, etc. Tell me whatever you are comfortable with me sharing.. You can change your mind and add more information later. 

I like talking about Lily and my other kids so I wanted to give everyone a way to talk about their angel too.. It is very sad but we were all blessed with the minutes, hours, days, months, years, etc that we had with them and we hope you like meeting them too!! Fly high sweet angels!!

I have had more than 40 parents share the story of their angel child with me and I am sharing them with you... you see.. we don't want our children to be forgotten!! This may be very emotional and hard to view.. 

I share most of my posts from Facebook but I have never shared these stories on this blog until now... I thought I would just share the whole album to help share our angels with everyone!!  
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.523721647638817.128451.484996168178032&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment