Monday, January 28, 2013

5th Lily Grace Challenge- Do something nice for others..

Will you do something on Tuesday, January 29th in honor of my sweet Lily Grace and all of her friends in heaven? January 29th represents 5 months exactly that my sweet Lily Grace passed away in my arms.. hardest day of my life. 

The 11th of the month represents the day she was born and the 29th is her angelversary. To help me have something positive to look forward to that day.. I ask that you do something nice for others and if you feel the desire to share that with me.. please do so. If not.. that is okay but please put Done Lily!

Every time I see "Done Lily" then I know that someone has honored Lily and her angel friends.. it makes my heart a little happier during such a sad time.

Much Love from Lily's Mommy- Amy

**PLEASE complete the Lily Grace Challenge and SHARE..SHARE..SHARE.  Share her event, this blog, and her Facebook page "Never Forget Lily Grace**

No comments:

Post a Comment