Friday, December 28, 2012

Still not to late.. virtual Christmas party :)

I posted the following on December 24th... I had 39 responses and people really seemed to like it.  I am sorry I did not post this on here sooner.. but it is never too late if you want to participate: 

Calling all grieving people.. I'm hosting a virtual Christmas party ;) and let's pretend like we are really able to buy our angels Christmas/ holiday gifts. Let's share what we would buy them if they were still here.. hmm... I'll start: 

Lily would be wearing a pretty dress with a beautiful hairbow and I would probably buy her the older version of the interactive Violet dog, maybe a "my first princess doll", and a taggie blanket because maybe she would be teething. 

What about you? Please share. Aunts, Uncles, grandparents, friends, parents, siblings, children.. this is for everyone. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment