Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mommy's sweet Angel

Posts from Lily's Facebook page (Never Forget Lily Grace) on November 30th:

Mommy's sweet angel.. 
Sometimes it's so hard.. So many awful news stories or shows about how bad so many kids or treated or how they are not loved.. It just breaks my heart. 

I'll never understand why those parents are given children and why so many people that would love their child so much..may either lose their child because they pass away or they are unable to either get pregnant or carry a pregnancy long enough for their baby to survive.. I'll never understand.

I read about a Mom who abandoned her child at a store & right in front of her 6 year old she said that she didn't want her anymore & to call the police to take her. I read they had to take her & her older brother to Home of the Innocence... REALLY?!? It's just hard when that Mom does that and I would do ANYTHING to have my child here.. It's just hard.. and I know so many of you can relate..

I thought this was so true.. 

Goodnight Lily.. Love you to the Moon and back (a million times).. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment