Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Mama, I'll be Watching you"

Too beautiful to not share... For any Mom that has lost their child..

Mama, I'll Be Watching You! 
by Shari Soklow

If I could call you on the phone, and write a letter too,
I would fill it with much love, and these special words for you...
Mama, I am happy, more than ever before!
Mama, Heaven is so beautiful!
And there's so much to explore.

It's larger than the whole wide earth...
More loving in every way.
And Mama, I will see you soon,
Cause, here, a lifetime's like a day!

I know how much you miss me.
It hurts me to see you cry.
Mama, please dry your tears.
Cause I didn't really die!

I know you miss my body.
At first I missed it too.
But I am not a physical being.
I 'm a spirit, just like you!

My time on earth was over.
It was meant that I should leave.
We're apart for just this little while,
So please, mom, don't you grieve!

I want to know your happy.
Content the way things are.
Mom, I'm standing right beside you,
Heaven is not that far!

You dream of me, and look for signs,
These words I write are true.
I am just a breath away,
A breath away from you!

I sent you a shiny penny,
a butterfly, a song...
I know I am always in your thoughts...
You think of me all day long.

I am having so much fun here!
It's Christmas all year through!
There never was a better mom,
No better mom than you!

I need to say Good-Bye now
So ease your mind, please set me free...
For Jesus is in Heaven,
And He is watching me!

Earth Life is only just a dream.
Heaven Is That Dream Come True.
Goodbye, my precious mama,
Until we meet again,
I'll be watching you!

No comments:

Post a Comment