Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hard day on Sunday 12/2/12.. :(

Hard day this past Sunday 12/2/12.. Facebook posts from Sunday:  

I just saw a beautiful baby girl with a lot of hair.. Probably 4-6 months old.. Lily would be 4 months old on December 11th.. Needless to say I've cried..sobbing cries.. after that.. Ugh.. My sweet Lily.. why??????????????

Then...

I'm just having a really hard night. I see pictures of babies on FB that would be around Lily's age & I can usually handle it but not tonight.. I'm happy for other people but I wonder what Lily would look like.. What she would be like... It's just hard & there is nothing I can do about it. We decorated for Christmas tonight & that was really hard too.. 

I have family ornament
s with all of our names on it & the year so it shouldn't bother me.. if Lily was here then I would think.. "No big deal we need to get a new family ornament" but I see those family ornaments without her name now & it just reminds me over & over.. deeper & deeper that she's not here..

Parents that lose a child should get an extended amount of time off work & some sort of grieving parents make a wish vacation ..Ugh.. I love Christmas but this is really hard

No comments:

Post a Comment