Sunday, December 23, 2012

Friday was a really sad morning..

Posted on Lily's page this past Friday, December 21, 2012:

I had a really sad morning.. My kids comforted me.. They asked if I was missing Lily. They hugged me and Makayla gave me Lily's sea horse to hold. 

I recently bought Heaven is for Real (the kid version).. We haven't read it yet but it is sitting in Makayla's room for now. 

So Makayla said.. "Mommy, do hugs and kisses make it better?" Then she went and got the book.. read the title, pointed to the word heaven and said "Mommy.. Lily is in heaven, right.." Not really asking me but more telling me.. almost like.. she's ok Mommy.. This is where she is.. It was really sweet..

I wish that no other mother, father, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents, family friends, etc would ever have to go through this.. I would not wish this upon anyone ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment