Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Don't move her things...

This is a picture of what I see in my car whenever I pull the sun visor down.. Our monthly parking pass & daily parking ticket signed with Lily's room number from August.. The month she was born and sadly, the month she became an angel. 

Lily's Dad is quiet about his grief of missing his baby girl but the one thing he told me is "don't move the parking stuff. I want it there. I don't want to take it out". So we'll leave it there.. for both of us.

P.S. yesterday I bought some groceries and this was the first time I saw an August expiration date & it made my heart sink.. The date was August 21, 2013 and Lily's original due date was August 21, 2012. Who knew croutons would make me think if Lily.. sweet baby girl.. You are missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment