Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All I want for Christmas...


For anyone that is missing someone in heaven during Christmas.. I dedicate this from you to your angel. Lily this is for you.. I know the song is meant to be about a love interest but I keep hearing this song and can't help but think of Li
ly every time.. Then Saturday Night Live did this version with the children and I thought that I needed to share. All I want for Christmas... so true. ♥
........
Cause I just want you here tonight
"So I can hold on to you so tight"
What more can I do
"My angel baby" all I want for Christmas is you
Ooh baby
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXtu4HFfa_4

No comments:

Post a Comment