Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lil' Polkadot, Lillian, and Lily's 3 month angelversary

Today is Lily's 3 month Angelversary.. I was checking out at Hobby Lobby when I saw that cute Beanie Boo lady bug that Makayla is holding. It was in a small pile of things about to be taken back and put up. Someone before me was going to 
buy it and changed their mind (the cashier told me).

Wow.. I have never seen this cute little stuffed animal and it was perfect, especially to find it like this today.. on Lily's day. We named her Lil' Polkadot after Lily & the lady bug from "The Gift of the Ladybug" book that was given to us as a gift. Lil' Polkadot has some scratches on her big blue eyes but that is okay.. Lily had blue eyes and Lily had some "scratches" or imperfections of her heart so I thought it was meant to be. I took that as a sign from Lily. ♥

The tall statue from Hobby Lobby made me think of Lily right away.. she has angel wings and.. her purse plus her dress has hearts on them. So we call her Lillian :) It just made my day..

Do you know what else made my day?? All of you that did something nice for other people in honor of Lily for the Lily Grace Challenge. Someone told me the following: "Just wanted you to know my 9 yr old granddaughters class is collecting food and donating in her name on Thursday. They have named it LILY GRACE HELPING HANDS FOR HUNGRY CHILDREN:) They collected 1O3 lbs of food and $45O.OO- the kids decided to donate money for fire victims of apt fire with no insurance".. Wow.. can you believe that?

Everyone's kindness and participation brought me to tears multiple times today. ♥ ♥ ♥ Love you Lily Bug.. miss you soooo much.. Wish you were here for Christmas.. I just wish you were here so I could give you so many hugs and kisses.. Love you forever and ever




No comments:

Post a Comment