Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012.. first big holiday without Lily


Halloween 2012- Lily's brother Ethan as a SWAT officer (he is obsessed with police, army, etc), Lily's sister Makayla as a "Good Witch" she says because she makes wishes come true she told me, and Lily's brother Blake dressed as Darth Maul from Star Wars... you will see some good posing in the next pictures too.. 

"Come on Mom".. more pictures

Ethan took his SWAT costume very seriously...hence the faces you see in his pictures.  He even got down on his knees a few times and pretended to shoot vehicles that passed us like he was protecting us :) 

We go to the Fire Station every year so I thought this would be a neat picture with Ethan's costume.. Ethan saw this picture and said "I look cool"  :) 
So I wanted to take a picture of Makayla when there was a street light (these pictures are from my phone and for some reason a lot of them didn't show up well).. so I took this picture and I think it is neat.. her nose disappeared.. crazy picture but kind of neat.. I couldn't take another picture like this if I tried. So I told the kids "Makayla cast a spell and made her nose disappear"... I showed them the picture and she felt to make sure her nose was still there. So cute.




Our "good witch" Makayla posing.. so maybe our "Super Model Good Witch".. :) Quick funny story.. we had just started to trick or treat and Ethan asked Makayla "What kind of candy did you just get?" She said.. "Well that is really none of your business" so Ethan said "Makayla..." and she said "Well..it really is none of your business".. so I got on Makayla about talking nice to others.. (she doesn't like to get in trouble at all so she got tearful and she was sorry).. so she went to the next house to get candy and my stepdad (who was with us) said "What did Makayla say"... so I said "It is really none of your business" and he said.. well ok.. but what did she say.. it was SO funny..I had to say.... "NO.. that is what she said".. it was a good laugh

So scary Blake... :)
 Fire station picture again.. they sure loved to pose tonight. You would never know 
it from these pictures but Makayla is SUPER shy
 Mom.. stop taking our picture.. As you can tell from the number of pictures I took of Lily.. I really like taking pictures.. I swear at Disney I take like 700... I have captured so many great memories though.. you can never have too many pictures :)
Well this is me with my kiddos.. 3 middle kids.. Sarah the oldest is with her Mom and 
Lily our youngest is my angel in heaven
So Makayla really wanted everyone to know that she was a "good witch" so she told me how she was a good witch and makes wishes come true.. so she said "Mommy what is your wish".. I just said that I don't know because I didn't want to make anyone sad.. we all know what I wish for.. sweet baby Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment