Wednesday, November 28, 2012

3 month Angelversary Tomorrow.. picture slideshow of Lily again


I shared this on September 28 which was one day shy of one month from losing my sweet Lily. I just wanted to share this again as this Thursday, November 29, 2012 will be 3 months from when I lost Lily and new friends (from her Facebook page Never Forget Lily Grace and this blog) have found Lily Grace since I posted this.

I miss Lily more than words can ever explain and this video gives you a glimpse of our story.. Love you Lily Bug!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this video the day before Lily's funeral. It is not fancy as I can do better but it is perfect.. perfect because it captures Lily's entire life.. first breath to her last breath. It has songs that mean the world to me and this was played continuously as people came to Lily's visitation before her funeral service started. This is to honor Lily as tomorrow is one official month from the day she passed.. She was born on August 11, 2012 and became an angel on August 29, 2012. This is a video that celebrates her life. We miss you sweet Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment