Friday, October 5, 2012

Mother's Necklace, drawing for Lily and more..

My Mother's necklace that I ordered from Say What Creations through Etsy.com. It has Sarah, Ethan, Blake, and Makayla on the outside part of the necklace. It has Lily Grace on the inside with angel wings. Then I have a birthstone for each child plus an angels wing next to the birthstones. I am really happy with this necklace- here is the creation. I love it!

Makayla drew pictures for Lily.. She made this HUGE heart that says "We love Lily.. this is for you" she drew two girls (one is me and one is her sister Sarah) then she drew a house that has a cloud with an angel on the cloud.. this angel and cloud is on the middle of the house.. so sweet.  The next picture is just a closer look for you to see.  It was really cute.  We all miss Lily so much.


For those of you not on Lily's Facebook page "Never Forget Lily Grace", I recently shared this:  my six year old daughter Makayla has asked a few questions recently that I wanted to share (and please know that I answered her very open/ appropriately 
but I wanted to share her questions): Is Lily above the clouds? Does she sleep on the clouds? Do you wish you were dead so you could be with Lily? Do you wish we could all go to heaven at the same time so we could be with Lily? Can we make cupcakes for Lily on her birthdays and have UPS give them to Lily? Can we buy Lily birthday presents... kids are so sweet and innocent... but the talks can be hard especially when she was taking the shower & pulled the curtain open to ask me if I wanted to be dead so I could be with Lily.. hard talks.. hard talks but I am glad she is opening up to me. She knows that I want to be here with her and everyone else but that I wish I could fly up and see Lily too but come right back down with her and her brothers/ sister and that we will go to heaven one day but not for awhile and that Lily is always with us and watching over us... 


No comments:

Post a Comment