Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lily Grace Challenge tomorrow...

The Lily Grace Challenge is tomorrow- On the 29th of each month we will do this challenge because the 29th represents a really sad date for my family and I.. Tomorrow marks exactly 2 months from when Lily became an angel in my arms. I just can't believe it. 

I'm trying hard to take this sadness and use it to somehow help or benefit others which is why I started Lily's page, the Challenge to do  something nice for others on the 29th, the hairbow project to make sick children & their families feel better for even a moment, and possibly the coat drive at my work.

I just wish I could do some of these things and have Lily alive.. A Lily FB page in her honor not memory, the hairbow project in her honor.. Not memory.. etc..etc..but that was not the plan for Lily. So instead of staying in my bed from depression I'm trying to use that energy towards good things because that is what's best for my kids and that's what Lily would want.

So whose doing Lily's challenge tomorrow? I am! My family and I are taking hairbows to Kosair for the first time tomorrow.. bittersweet day to make my first trip back to Kosair tomorrow since Lily passed away. I could use some uplifting prayer tomorrow. We go at 6 pm. Don't forget to click on events and select join to sign up for Lily's Challenge..

Are you doing something nice in memory of Lily and all other kids gone too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment