Friday, September 28, 2012

Video Slideshow of Lily's First Breath to her Last Breath.. we miss you baby girl.. sweet baby girl





Lily was born on August 11, 2012 and became an angel on August 29, 2012 at only 18 days old.  This video tells Lily's story from her first breath to her last breath.  This is a very personal video that I have decided to share with those that care enough about Lily to never ever forget her and her story.  Tomorrow marks one month from the day that Lily left my arms to become an angel in heaven so this video is a tribute to her life, a celebration of her life.  I made this video the day before Lily's funeral and it was played during her funeral visitation continuously.  It is not fancy as I can do better but it tells her story through pictures and that is what I wanted so it is perfect.. absolutely perfect.  This video means a lot to me and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment