Thursday, September 27, 2012

Songs I sing to Lily and song from funeral: Selah - "I Will Carry You With Lyrics"


For those of you that don't have Facebook I will post some of my comments and links that I put on Lily's page.  If you have Facebook and didn't know about her page then you can simply search for "Never Forget Lily Grace" and like her page.


"Another song I sang to Lily and still sing to Lily when I visit her. "I will carry you.. while your heart beats here.. long beyond the empty cradle.. through the coming years.. All your life and all my life baby girl.. " This is also the song that we played to start her funeral service and we used in her picture/ video slide shows that we created. He chose me to carry you Lily and I would never trade that for anything.. this pain that is being endured now is worth the 18 days that we had you here on earth and the 38 weeks and 4 days I had you growing inside me- you and all my children are worth it.. Love you always and forever Lily Grace.."

No comments:

Post a Comment