Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Swan, the Snake... our kids...

Kids night at Chick-Fil-A:  Blake & Makayla got the coolest face paintings.  I present to you a swan and a snake.  Ethan did not want one and Sarah was not with us but she would have never gotten one anyways.  :)  


Now I hope you enjoy a video of Blake's new favorite song:  We Are Young - Blake is singing with Makayla caught singing parts of it too.  For those of you who don't really know my daughter Makayla, she is super shy so it is a miracle that she let me get video of her doing this.  :)  I had to use a shortened version of the video so Ethan is not in this one (but he asked that he not be in it anyways).  So here is the Swan and Snake's first music video :).. ha ha:

**IT WON'T WORK**.. SORRY!!  It is really cute.  I will continue to work on it and I hope it will work soon.

I will also tell you that Ethan is doing well and having a great summer for a 10 year old.  He still enjoys the summer even when the weather is 105 degrees.. crazy kiddo.  :)  He will be a 5th grader next year which is crazy.  Blake will be in 2nd grade and Makayla will be in first grade- it is all too crazy to think about!  :)

I want to brag on Sarah for a minute- she is 16-1/2 (right Sarah) and she will be in the 11th grade at my alumni high school.  She got 4 A's and 2 B's this past school year and today we found out that she got a "3" on an AP end of year exam which means she can get college credit for her World History class.  We are so proud of all of them!  We have some great kids!

Now if I can just get that video to work.. hmmm....



No comments:

Post a Comment